Skip to the content
- A racing owner pays £200 per greyhound registered for racing. When the dog ceases racing the GBGB matches the £200.
- To promote British breeding, owners of British bred greyhounds registered between Sep 2020 and Aug 2022 pay only £100 and the GBGB contributes £300.
- The rescue centre receives the £400 per dog to assist with homing.
- The GRS money covers kennelling and care. It does not cover veterinary fees.
- The GBGB holds the list of approved rescue centres, including: Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, branches of DogsTrust, Blue Cross, Greyhound Trust and independent dog rescues.